Hello all,
        Thank you for the phenomenal response to my request for
information regarding handwriting analysis. I will get around to replying
to you all, but in the meantime, thank you for your help. To answer some
frequently asked questions, I am an undergraduate software engineering
student at Coventry University (UK). I am applying for a grant from the
Nuffield Bursary fund for research into Parkinson's diagnosis. It seems I
am not alone in requesting funds for such research. My main aim is to use
an analysis system similar but less complex than Professor Stelmach's (of
ASU) setup to define the regular frequency of hypokinesia in a large
group of Parkinson's sufferers, and of course a similar control group.
At the climax of the project I hope to refine a system using pass filters
which is capable of picking up tremors accurately before other diagnosis
methods hae proven conclusive. I will write to those who mailed me both
through the group and personally presently.

                Best Regards to all,

                James G. Clacher.