Barb,
Brig went on Tasmar as well, is just about off of it, but it has been sheer
hell.  Can anyone tell me why this drug seems to affect a lot of people this
way when they try to taper off of it.  What is in it to have brought this
affect on so many patients?  Brig had no freezing before, but now it's here.
And I must admit, only because of a friend's advice, did he taper off as
slowly as he did, we're talking a month of reducing dosage.
I may be crazy, but it seems like tapering off of tasmar took him down a level
or so.
Gerry