Jane, you said:
>The long toilet
>will be replaced by a standard one to save a couple inches of room space
>and it will have an extender to raise the seat level and grab bars on the
>left side (left side for the person sitting on it).

We live in a parsonage & they replaced the toilets a few years ago with the
new ones that conserves water. Ever since then, they have been the bane of
our existence.  Ben is plagued with constipation, even with all the doctor
has given him to take.  Now every day or so, we are having to un-stop the
toilet.  So you might want to think again if you are replacing an older
toilet with the new ones.

Just a suggestion.
Linda cg Ben 69/5