Happy New Year, everyone!  I've been off the list for a while due to the
press of work, but want to let people know about a great media opportunity.
Dr. Langston did an interview this morning with Dick Thompson, who is
writing an article for TIME on placebo-controlled surgical trials.  Dick
asked me to see if I could help him locate patients who have been involved
in trials for either fetal cell or porcine transplant surgery.  If you have
been or know of someone who has been involved in these, please call Dick at
202-861-4037 before noon on Thursday, January 21--TOMORROW!

Meanwhile, I'm glad to let everyone know that we have a very interesting
article on hereditary versus environtment coming out in the January 27 JAMA.
This comes from Dr. Caroline's NIH study of 19,842 World War II Twins.  I'll
post more details when the news embargo is lifted...

Carole Cassidy
Carole L. Cassidy
Director of Development and Community Relations
The Parkinson's Institute
1170 Morse Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA  94089
408-542-5628