 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       23    deg. F   :-)
People are getting upset.  The City never mailed me a 30-days to
foreclosure warning. The City Treasurer claims to have foreclosed
already, on MLK DAY- when =his offices were closed for the MLK holiday.!

Today I got two calls from the City, telling me that in response to my
NOVEMBER 2 phone call, it is too late to get an abatement. The deadline
had passed.  I  am getting the run-around.

The lawyer I had found has not been reliable and was NOT reading what i
sent him.

I am  now attempting to have media people look into this-but so far
either I am not being heard (lowered voice volume on the phone?), or my
story seems too unimportant..

Meanwhile I am hopeful that this MESS will straighten out.

Ivan