I finally got through to the Healthy Clinic.They made an over the phone
diagnosis, based on my input of "Its mumps. Please don't bring him into the
clinic, we don't want all the other patients to catch it.  Keep him home from
school for 9 days."
 How could he have mumps? He has had the MMR shot several times, due to mix
ups about measles shots.  What a present to bring home from Israel. And I
wonder how many people on the plane were infected!!!!!!  Or would he have been
contagious then?

Hilary Blue