Hi Everyone,

Re: The new quarterly Parkinson Post launched by the
Parkinson Foundation of Canada........

I tried to get an e-mail on-line address for subscribing or, better
yet, a URL for a Parkinson Post web site but so far no dice.

I now know that at this time there is not a website, however if you
would like to subscribe - in Canada please call 1-800-217-0591
between 9:00 AM (EST) and 5:00 PM (EST).

Subscribe for  a year -4 issues --- Ontario & West -  $14.95 can$ tax
included.  (2 years - $25.50)  (3 years - $33.75)

In Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland   $16.06 can$
tax included for 1 year. (more taxes in the east?? I dunno...)

outside Canada  $25.50 - please write for details

Parkinson Post
Circulation Dept.
MacLean Hunter Healthcare/Sante
PO Box 80054 STN BRM B
Toronto, Ontario, Canada        M7Y-5C8

Anne says E-MAIL   all questions    <[log in to unmask]>

International subscriptions are $25.50 for a one year subscription.
Only 1 year rates are available for international orders.  All in
Can. $$ of course.

I hope this helps, if you have further questions - feel free to
e-mail the Circulation Manager,  Denise Brearley
<[log in to unmask]> or call Denise @ 416-596-3470.

There are also however, the following "Important Lines"
Toll Free Subscription Information 1-800-217-0591
(Business Hours 9:00 to 5:00 EST) Use this in Canada for sure!

Editorial:              (416) 596-2791
Fax:                    (416) 596-5892
Advertising:    (416) 596-0722
Subscriptions:  (416) 596-3470

You do not have to be a member of the Parkinson Foundation of Canada
to Subscribe.

cc Denise Brearly

All the very best.............Murray