> >Errrrr.... My feeling about this "open window" which will permit any
> >"online peeing Tom" to surreptitiously read our List messages would
> >be JUST like living on "The Truman Show!"
> >
> >Thanks, but no thanks!

  I feel some of the apprehension felt by Barb Mallut and Hilary, and
would prefer to keep this line just for us.  Yet, I know that what I
write is accessible to anyone who wishes to read this, though I do not
know why an outside kook would want to do so.
Privacy is hardly ever attainable these days because ANYONE wanting to
seek access to information about me get get it easily from Social
Security, IRS, employment recors, city hall records, your paper trail in
the trash and electronic, etc. so that anything we say here whether open
ot not, does become public...
Good luck

Michel Margosis