-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: favor
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 11:48:34 -0500 (EST)
From: [log in to unmask] (B & N Nothnagel)
To: [log in to unmask] (Charles T. Meyer, M.D.)

hi charlie,  it is me again.  i hope you don't mind me bothering you.  i
know i have to learn how to post to the list but right now i am learning
the new on line system.  it takes longer to read the digest because i
have to go in and out of each topic instead of just scrolling down.

anyway i am writing to ask you if you could ask the list if anyone
suffers from dry mouth and throat and what they do about it.  because my
upper lip curls my top gums get dry too.  i tried oral jells, ice, sips
of water, gum (which i have trouble chewing cause mouth muscles are poor
and it is hard to keep from swallowing it)
i seem to breathe through my mouth.  short of taping it closed, i just
do it unknowingly.  the only releif i get is when i eat/chew and i am
gaining weight from constant eating.

(with all the drooling it amazes me that my mouth gets so dry)

youmay copy this to send if you wish.

thanks,

nancy