HI JAY
Many years ago I was a YOPP young onset parkinson. Now I am an old and
tired  PWP who is still trying to find the balance point between the
"happy face" and a face which would terrify the most courageous person in
the world. I am beginning to think the 'happy face' just makes uuus more
invisible and
easier to dismiss. Tell it like it is. That's my new warcry.

President of PAN, Joan Samuelson, (Ihope that is correctly
spelled) spoke about PWP being invisible. Her words were effective. And
there is the young man who who gave his testimony to the Senate committee
just a week ago.................

Your posting to the list tells the same story. Hilary Blue I am sure told
the PBS newshour the unvarnished truth.  And this week in a letter to
our local newspaper I said  "we are gradually becoming invisible as we
lose the ability to move, to talk, to write and to participate in everyday
activities."

We must keep up the pressure. This is no time to rest and let Mike do
it -----MJF can't do it all.

 Jay, your letter showed supurb timing!
Anne Rutherford