Hi, all

Thanks for writing back.

Several people have written and commented  favorably on Toronto. I Phoned
up the Parkinson's Association here in Vancouver and it sounded like they
have done quite a few Pallidotomies at Vancouver General Hospital. Dr.
Honeywell and Dr. Turnbull's names were mentioned. It's sounds as though
they favor doing Pallidotomies on one side of the brain only then later try
the DBS on the other side if needed. Only 12 people a year here in BC are
allowed to have the DBS (lack of funding? ). It also sounds like Dr.
Honeywell has videos of *before* and *after* results, which should be
interesting to see.

Dr. Calne at the UBC Movement Disorder Clinic is away until Monday. We will
have to try and contact him then.

Take care

Bye for now

Susan