Jay and all: Your very accurate & descriptive piece about the ravages of
pd has shaken me out of my self-imposed retirement to the list. All I
can say is:
                                 Right-On!  Right-On! Right-On!
I can empathize with your feelings only on a different level: while you
feel out of synch while needing to fulfill your personal relationship; I
am feeling badly because I  can't be at my son's Pinewood Derby tonight
with my husband  & daughter.  Thanks for your perceptions on this
ordeal.

--
Joan E. Snyder (47-8-10) <[log in to unmask]>
"In the depths of winter I finally learned there