I came off of tasmar all at once. My first reason was I was removed
from medicade. My youngest child turned eighteen which caused me not
to qualify. The social worker claims 454 is the highest amount of
income to qualify for low income medicade. My husbands disability is
502. I have applied for ssi in July, but have not heard anything. I
recived sinemet cr 50/200 samples from my nero. I came off tasmar,
ambien, synthroid, tricor, liptor and prozac. Now all I take is
sinemet 50/200  and paxil. I had some requip but I ran out. My right
leg is swollen, and very stiff. the stiffness got worse to the point
that I could not move my toes at all. I could drag my foot. Since I
have two herinated disc my nero put me in the hospital and did a
miligram. This showed that at least I do not have drop foot. The odd
thing is I can move my toes at the beginning of my dose of sinemet.
Could this be because my leg is bruised from falling or could tasmar
withdrawal have something to do with it?

Patricia Hewitt (44 / 2 / 8)

Note: I'm sorry if the numbers are not correct, I'm a little
confused about that.