Bruce,

Sorry for the delay in responding, but one of the most important session with
Carol's neuro around CD, clinical depression.  Whether this strand was
triggered by something this intense, I don't know, but what follows may apply
to some of the responders.
Dr. P, Carol's neuro of over 12 years, said when she heard from us and Carol's
primary phys. how depressed Carol was.  The Bad news was the Depression was
more serious and needed immediate attention and the PD would be secondary
until this was eliminated or at least controlled and the Good news was that
they had various meds that could be used and she was confident that they could
overcome the Depression.  Over the last 2 years we(Primary Dr, 2 Neuro's,
psych, Nurse daughter, PT daughter, CG, and the rest of the family) and of
course Carol have it under much better control.  Her med schedule is:
7 a.m.          10 a.m.         1 p.m.          3 p.m.          6 p.m.          8 p.m.          11p.m.
1 Sinemet*      1 Sinemet       1.5 Sin         1.5 Sin         1 Sinemet       1 Sinemet       1SinCR
1/2 Sin CR      2 Perm-Gr       1/2 Valium      1 Perm-Pink1 Permax-Gr1 Permax-Gr0.5 Val
1 Permx-Pk1 Prozac                              2 Mirapex                               2 Mirapex       1Seroquel
0.5 Valium      1 Mirapex
1 Mirapex

* 1/2 half may be taken alone if she awakens early.

The Prozac, Valium, and Seroquel are the psyc's responsibliity.The seroquel
taken at bedtime appears to have helped grearty in getting a good nights
sleep.(for both of us)
Prios related meds were Zanex and BUSPAR. DO NOT USE BUSPAR!  IT HAS A STRONG
NEGATIVE REACTION WITH PD DRUG(S).  See John's list.   It is important that
anyone perscribing Psch. drugs be familar with their interaction with PD
drugs.  This list was valuable to me when Carol had trouble with BUSPAR.

The last thing b4 I get off my soapbox is Carol's neuro's reaction emphasizes
the importance of working closely with your Dr and not self medicating in this
area.

It is a rough challange.  It is the rare person who doesn't find PD and its
limitations depressing to varrying extents.

Phil, CG Carol, Wife, 62,15