-- [ From: Seymour Gross * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --

Dale,
I've been watching parts of the impeachment hearings, also, and was
mesmerized by Dale Bumpers' talk the other night -(I didn't get to open
the book I'm reading, "The Color of Water" by James McBride which I had
been looking forward to) it brought history alive for me -  the founding
fathers  thoughts and accomplishments are so relevant to today's events
and will obviously  influence the senate decision to continue or not,
as well as the public's perception.  What I found to be mind boggling as
this whole thing unravelled, was the hypocricy and venom expressed by
those who pushed for impeachment - the "youthful indescretion of a 46
year old," another fathering a child while married to another and not
giving it his name, another having had a 15 year affair with a married
man and touting family values, another touting anti-abortion dialogue
and yet not doing what he could to prevent an abortion on a personal
level, and so on and on.  I also recall seeing bumper stickers 6 years
ago which read, "Impeach Clinton, and Her Husband, too" so when the
opportunities presented themselves it's almost no wonder that all this
followed.  Along with all this though, despite protestations to the
contrary, congress has not buckled down to the important matter which
concern us, but obviusly not them.
Regards,
Dolores Gross