On Sat, 23 Jan 1999 15:54:06 -0500 MR SEYMOUR GROSS <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>-- [ From: Seymour Gross * EMC.Ver #2.5.3 ] --
>
>Dale,
>I've been watching parts of the impeachment hearings, also(SNIP)

 Along with all this though, despite protestations to the
>contrary, congress has not buckled down to the important matter which
>concern us, but obviusly not them.
>Regards,
>Dolores Gross

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses          32 deg. F   :-)
 Dolores,

 The limited media attention to curing diseases like Parkinson's, still
raging, and destroying life after life, is what bothers me so much.
The Senate is spending precious time  and taxpayers' money on judging
sexual behavior,  and the TV media feed us the impeachment debate as if
not much else matters.

    President Clinton at least did mention Parkinson's in the State of
the Union Address.

     Did I read somewhere recently, or did someone post that a new PWP
diagnosis is made once every 9 minutes in the United States ?

     Ivan