In a message dated 1/23/99 12:37:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, DeitzM writes:

> I hope you also make it available to those of us in the trenches who rarely
> use the net. Is that possible?
>
>  Helen Mason BSN

In light of the number of responses re the National Support group data base I
felt I should make the following statement.

I will send the home state list for any member who requests it in one of the
two following ways:
1. If you can handle an attachment send me an e-mail and tell me to use the
attachment method and give me the name of your hame State.
2. Give me a full name and mailing address and I will mail you a list by snail
mail.

If I get over whelmed with requests by snail mail I may ask that you send
return postage with your request but that is not required for know.