Hi,
I was recently interviewed for the Jim Lehrer News Hour, to be part of a
special broadcast they are doing on PD. It is supposed to include an interview
with Michael J Fox's doctor, a piece about Dr Peter Moribito, the president of
the National Capital Chapter of the NPF, who has a Parkinson-trained dog, and
me, a young onset pwp,  a single mother with three children - 2 of whom have
been placed in foster care........

Because of the ongoing, time-consuming news created by the impeachment, they
are unable to set a definite time yet for the broadcast of this program. It
will be some time in the next week or two; and the producer has promised to
let me know when, and in time to let you-all know too.

The show is produced by WETA, the local PBS channel (Northern Virginia ) and
is broadcast nationally, and even some places abroad.

THe irony is , I don't even have the capability of seeing the show - we don't
have cable, nor an antenna, and my television is a relic from 1984!! and as
long as my children are not complaining (and even if they were) I have no
intentions of upgrading!  I shall have to depend on some kind neighbours
inviting me in to watch with them.

I hope that answers all your questions

hiLary bLue (50,33,24)