Some months ago Cecily had been put on Requip. she never reached the full
dosage as she got tummy aches. She is now titrating up on Mirapex, but I am
having some doubts as to its ability to substitute 100% for Sinemet. She got
up to .5mg at 6am  .5mg at noon and .375mg at 6-8pm + 1/2 of a 25/100
sinemet. The previous week had been .375+ 1/2 sinemet at noon. The second
day of the new regimen she froze more than previous week. After 2 days of
this I went back to the previous regimen. Now she is taking .375mg Mirapex
3X and 1/2 25/100 sinemet 3x.
Has anyone else seen any similar effects from Mirapex.
Bob Anibal  CG for Cecily  78/20