Currently, the default setting for the Parkinsn list reply is 'sender'
which means that when you reply to a message, your first choice is to
reply to the individual who sent the message, not to the entire list of
members.  This change was made one month ago today so let's get some idea
if this change has improved the list or not.  I know some members are
concerned that the membership is missing out on some information.

Please reply directly to me with your choice:
        Former way              Current way

and, if you wish, a brief explanation of your reasons.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing