--------------B82A1A5AA1295638440AB3FD

My husband was on Tasmar for one year and starting in November he
decreased his dosage and is now completely off - in more ways than one.
Prior to Tasmar he didn't have any dyskinesia but now he is suffering
major "off" periods with severe tremoring or dyskinesia.  He is not able
to type anymore and because of the sudden onset of the "off" periods any
activities outside of the home are restricted.  His PD is much worse
than a year ago - progression? or Tasmar withdrawal?
Helen cg for Paul 49/39/37.

--------------B82A1A5AA1295638440AB3FD

<HTML>
My husband was on Tasmar for one year and starting in November he decreased
his dosage and is now completely off - in more ways than one.&nbsp; Prior
to Tasmar he didn't have any dyskinesia but now he is suffering major "off"
periods with severe tremoring <U>or</U> dyskinesia.&nbsp; He is not able
to type anymore and because of the sudden onset of the "off" periods any
activities outside of the home are restricted.&nbsp; His PD is much worse
than a year ago - progression? or Tasmar withdrawal?
<BR>Helen cg for Paul 49/39/37.</HTML>

--------------B82A1A5AA1295638440AB3FD--