Bruce:  Please don't even think of "not belonging" - I've not been with this
list for
very long but from what I've heard from the regular contributors I believe I'm
right
in saying the whole purpose of having such a group is for exchange of info.
and
perhaps gaining help that can't be found anywhere else.  It is definitely
giving me
a more "well-rounded" concept and attitude about how to deal with my husbands
situation, from meds to emotional issues.
     I can't help right now with your specific questions, but my husband did
have
his Neuro order a CAT scan for him last visit and he was real apprehensive
about
it.  The Dr. referred to wanting to find out if "something else" could be
going on ,
like  minor strokes or whatever, so my instincts are to respect a
professionals need
to know by diagnostic techniques.  However, my husband was so worried about
the
procedure we ended up postponing it for a while.  In your case, the questions
abound- Are you on Sinimet?  I do hope you will feel like communicating your
feelings and results and you find some answers and start feeling better- my
greatest
fear for my husband and myself is that we won't know the answers well enough
keep  him from losing communications with me- we all share the fight together
-
wish I could be of more specific help, but we never know what the future
holds(I have
faith in good things though!)
Marie                     [log in to unmask]