IMPORTANT question for list members;
On the list a few days ago information was posted about a three year
study on Q-10 being conducted by a Dr Shults from U.C.San Diego. One of
the 12 locations that will be doing the tests is Emory in Atlanta.  It
just so happens that I am going there on Tuesday for a routine visit
with my  movement disorder doctor. I am thinking about asking him if I
would be a good canidate to participate in these trials. They are
looking for people with "early stage parkinsons". Paitents will receive
either a placebo or one of three different strengths of the Q-10. There
is ;no gaurantee that it will be helpfull, and no gaurantee that that
there will not be side effects in the large doses that some paitents
will receive.

If you were me, what questions would you ask the doctor, and what
questions should I be  asking myself. What factors should I consider
before taking a substance that not a whole lot is known about . The
article points out that many people have been taking this substance, but
in small doses, compared to what doses will be given in this trial (300,
600, & 1200mgs) Any input from list members would be appreciated. I have
until Tuesday morning at 9am to get input from you all.
Thanks,

Lanier Maddux  63/3/2
Chattanooga Tenn.