Janet-- the person who wrote that she(?) would no longer post to the list
is perhaps an example of what I feared might happen---that much of the
discussion might shift into private channels due to folks being uneasy
about the website.  That is a decision each person must make individually.
Some of us realize that  it's not possible to be fu;lly "private" on the
internet, and will take our chaces of getting scammed-spammed-whatever.
Others for various reasons will not, feeling that even though *no* email is
totally immune from unintended access the chances of that are less when
posting offlist. { I expect that most. who post from their workplaces
realize this---the rest of us may not have until it was pointed out. But as
an article in our Dayton paper today pointed out, "if you want mail to be
private, buy a stamp and send it the old fashioned way..."

I have noticed a drop in  mail volume today---even compared to most
Sundays. I wonder if there is a connection?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "