Rebecca,
The adjustable beds we bought are assembled and marketed here in Israel
by Simmons.They consist of a wood frame for twin beds with two sections.
Each section contains a removable wooden jointed frame on which sits a mattress
of 80cm width and 2 meters length.The mattresses are assembled here with
the Simmons BeautyRest label.A firm latex mattress is used made by Duniopillo
in England.The frame and electrical system comes from Germany.The head and
foot angles
are separately controlled by two infrared remote controllers.Aliza was
having chest pains
from uncomfortable sleeping angles lying elevated on several pillows since
she was having breathing
difficulties.I did not shop around.The system meets our needs and was
quickly available to us.
It is very expensive.But its only money and time is of the essence for Aliza.
Together with a headboard and two night tables,the price after 17% VAT was
about $4300.
If you do a product survey,we would be interested in the results.
Good luck.
Gil,CG for Aliza,75/PD 2/95