Dear colleagues,
     I appreciate that you all are engaged in dealing with most serious matters both on and off the list. I too have a matter of concern; a positive concern to be sure but a concern never the less. In the past 36 or so hours I have posted 2 stories written by members of my support group and published in its newsletter, the GOOD TIMES NEWSLETTER I posted the stories by Anita Gargas and Tony Munroe because I felt they might inspire a few list members and to generate some feedback for Anita and Tony.

     Thus far We have had limited response.I do thank those of you who took the time to read, write and send. I would hope there are a few more of you out there. If you missed them ,deleted them, were away for the weekend, or put them in a file marked "respond to later" I will be happy to send to you a copy identified to the list as A Parkinsonian's Guide to Better Health
[Anita's] and Tony's Story. A Parkinsonian's Guide to Better Health.

Thanks for listening

    george