Hi Kathy and all,

Kathy, you wrote.........

> I'm thinking the disease Barb Rager's friend may have been diagnosed with
> is striatonigral degeneration.  If I remember rightly--not a 100 percent
> sure bet any more--someone wrote about three months ago that he had also
> been diagnosed with that syndrome.  If that person is still online, could
> you answer some of Barb's concerns?   Meanwhile, I'm trying to find
> Jankovic's rundown on same in my files.  Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Kathy Kunz

I went to http://www.dogpile.com and typed in striatonigral
degeneration.  The search engines returned 134 hits.  I have to go to
work now so I won't have time to look but this should be a starting
point for those interested with spare time.

Try it.  You will be surprised just where some of these hits lead
you!

All the best .............. Murray