first i have been confused,upset in general mixed up. i talked to CAMILLA
by phone. thought i was cause of lot of things was no longer needed. about
JOHN C. I NEVER SAY ANY THING THAT I CARE WHO READS IT. (yelling again)
CAMILLA  said for me not to change the way i have been doing. BARB P. to. i
use email because lot said it took lot list time in reading. so i e-mail.
nothing that i would ever go behind any ones face. just trying to do what
is asked. but i get upset on what to do.  getting i see my nero than my
family. again WED is it JOHN C OR JOHN C. any how maybe in my mind there
just might be some thing one of us say could help some one. my life is to
help. IVAN i was in the bushiness of sewer lines water lines even if you do
not use them it does hear goes on popery taxes. be cause the have to go
past your home. i have friends that use well and city water. but they got
to use city sewer lines as not to polluted the ground and some wells. as i
have seen it. as far away as 1/2 miles from a bad septic tank. as i told
you if i was out your way i would help you. then who would help the both of
us lolo . as the years i was in that work you will loose. not worth the
money to fight it. here in lima now you are not aloud to to put down spouts
in sewers line . they put a die in and juck to see if u are hooked up . but
i do hope you win. all said.  i call this a open post to the list if not
just let me know.

                                          I.Y.Q. DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                          LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                          BEST MED FOR PD IS
                TO CEASE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP YOU AND
                        TO DEVOTE YOURSELF TO HELPING OTHERS?