I have been busy on a project and have missed the NFL playoffs, is the
President impeached yet..among other things.

The "Too Much Volume" situation is finally solved. Effective today, the
Parkinsn List is online. Parkinsn watchers can now see the messages come in
with Netscape or Internet Explorer and at the same time listen to some of
my arrangements of songs...if they wish.

Putting the Parkinsn List online was not meant to replace but to enhance
its value and visibility to the world. Barbara and I have thought for years
about solutions that could increase our readership..long before Parkinson's
became fashionable.

There is a gap between when messages are posted and the log is closed at
the listserv, making it available to Simon's Archives. Putting the
Parkinson List online addresses this gap. Subscription to the list will
still be required to post, but the instructions are so much better than
they used to be. The Parkinsn List Subject Index and also the Parkinsn List
Australia. Viewers of those pages will always be up to date because the
pages update every 5 minutes. Things only change when new messages arrive.

Those of you who are battling with Parkinsn 'Information Overload' can set
your subscription to nomail and view the list at your leasure while still
enjoying the benefits of subscription.

The Parkinsn List Online as been added as a link on the Parkinsn's Archive
Treasure page at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html

The Parkinsn List Online opens as a separate window...so you have a choice
of music..if desired.

The rest of the Parkinsn site has been revamped since my return making more
of the resources available in a more appealing manner and formatting
corrections have been made. Additional space has been contracted for the
coming year. I have one or more projects in the works before starting on
the new HomeBoy Adventures Volume 2.

The listserv will be changing their software shortly to make searching the
archives more productive since Utoronto will have all the archives. It is
the ingenious folks that helped us span the gap.

Enjoy and keep contributing, some contribute on the list, some contribute
at church, I contribute on the web.

John Cottingham