Yesterdays working technology won't necessarily work today. I discovered
that fact this morning U.S. time. Things quit working automatically and I
was busy manually having to add the list messages to Parkinsn Online. Busy
fingers were typing and sending message faster than I could add them..:)

I was like trying to put out a house fire with a small bucket..:) Actually
there was a gap in the messages from about 4:30 yesterday, Central time to
about 10 pm when I discovered it. Things started working again so I didn't
worry much about it until the same thing happened this morning.

After sending those cryptic messages...trying to be invisible...we
discovered the culprit. Remember the listserv is changing software today.
Messages that were addressed To: Multiple Recipients... yesterday and
through the night are addressed To: [log in to unmask] today.

Computers only do what humans have told them...and I didn't imagine someone
would change how things are addressed.

The "Electronic Religion" message was an answer to prayer..:))) Things are
automating again!

I see that there are 900 or so of you folks that are not on digest anymore
so you need to check your settings and change them to your preference.

I'm sure Janet will post the instructions.

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn List messages on line at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html
             *NEW*Click the page ads and use the new search tools*NEW*
John Cottingham