hi all

Hilary Blue wrote, and i neatened, the following.
please send additions to me to add to the petition list.

janet

Friends, I am worried that Ivan Suzman is in danger of a February
18, 1999 foreclosure of his property and  PD-adapted home in
Portland, Maine.

Please add your name to the Petition below:

We, the undersigned, are PWP's (people with Parkinson's Disease),
caregivers for PWP's, and other friends of fellow World Parkinson's
e-mail Exchange List subscriber and PWP, Ivan Suzman. We urgently
request that he be recognised  by the City of Portland, Maine as being
disabled,unable to earn an adequate income, and therefore eligible for
TAX RELIEF and relief from sewage charges. He needs to remain the owner
of and resident at his Parkinson's-adapted house at 9 Range Street in
Portland, but has no regular income besides Social Security.

Anne Gill, Annandale, Virginia, PWP, friend
Anne Rutherford, St John's, Newfoundland, Canada, PWP
Barbara Blake Krebs, Merriam, KS, PWP, friend
Barbara K Mallut, Van Nuys, California, PWP
Ben J. Warrenburg, Clifton, Texas, PWP
5
Bob Armenhout, Livingston, Tx PWP, friend
Bob Dolezal, Tucson, AZ, PWP and admirer
Bonnie Rowley, Augusta, GA, cg
Bradley S. Johnson, Boston, Massachusetts, friend.
Brig Haines, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, PWP and friend
10
Camilla Flintemann, Oxford, Ohio, cg and friend
Debbie White, W Townsend, MA, friend
Deirdre van der Schaaf, Portland, Maine, USA, caregiver.
Dennis Greene, Perth, Australia
Don McKinley, Lima, Ohio, PWP, friend
15
Don Nees  [log in to unmask]
Gerrie Haines, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, cg, friend
Gerrit Kleynscheldt, Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa, PWP
Henry Guttentag, Fountain Valley, CA Caregiver
Hilary Blue, 50/33/24 Annandale, VIrginia, USA, PWP, friend
20
Jane Koenig, Marietta, Georgia, cg
janet paterson, almonte, ontario, canada, friend
Janice Hollis, Portland, Maine, USA, caregiver.
Jeanette Fuhr, Trenton, Mo, PWP, friend
Jeannie Leroux, Everett, Washington,cg and concerned person
25
Jennifer Lunden, Portland, Maine, USA , caregiver.
Jennifer Smith, Whittier, NC, pwp
Joao Paulo Carvalho, Salvador,Bahia,Brazil
Joe A Brown, Houston, Texas, cg and friend
Joy Graham Perth Australia, friend
30
Kathleen Kunz, Norman, Oklahoma, Friend
Kathrynne Holden,MS RD, Fort Collins, Colorado, friend
Ken Becker,  Hollywood, Fla33021, friend
Linda S. Warrenburg, Clifton, Texas, caregiver
MaryHelen Davila, Phoenix, Arizona PWP, friend
35
Natalie Anthony, Scarborough, Maine, USA, caregiver.
Nina Brown, Houston, Texas. PWP and Friend;
Nita Andres , Houston, TX, caregiver
Peter Flintemann, Osford,Ohio, PWP and friend
Philip J Tmpkins, Hoboken NJ  PWP
40
Rose Rowton, Wakefield , Massachusetts, cg
Sandra L Norris,Staatsvill,NC, PWP
Thomas Talarico, Freeport, Maine, USA, caregiver and friend.
43

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm