Dear Cyber-family....

YIKES!!  I certainly didn't expect to find myself buried under a pile
of email from ya all in response to my "Too many cooks spoil the
broth" post.  Admittedly tho, it is nice to feel so appreciated.

I can't imagine why anyone thought that I was gonna leave the List,
just 'cause I'd cut back on posting.  Not to worry, please.   I'm not
given to dramatic gestures that would be akin to cutting off my nose
to spite my face.   THAT'S what leaving the List would be if my
motivation was because I didn't care for the posted opinions of some
people.

And REALLY.... can those of ya who've grown familiar with my
particular writing style and my particular sense of humor EVER
picture MOI writing a 'topic line" that said, ""Could I have your
attention for one moment please?"  Does THAT honestly sound like ME?
<wee smirk>  Not in THIS life, no sireeeeee.... <giggle>

By the way, has anybody ever thought what would happen to the List
when there's a CURE for PD?  I mean, do we all have a wild
Cyber-celebration, virtually break open a case of bubbly, shed some
joyous tears together, and then drift off... back to pick up the
pieces of our respective and collective lives, return to being solid
citizens like those who've never faced down misery and horror of a
chronic degenerative neurological disease as we have?   Will Barb P.
take up knitting to fill all that time she used to devote to the
List? <LOL>

Food for thought (Hmmm.... <thinking> "Food?"  I think I could use
some ice cream along about now) <smile>

(Pssst) <whispering>  Coffee Mocha Chip.... yummy

Barb Mallut