>And REALLY.... can those of ya who've grown familiar with my
>particular writing style and my particular sense of humor EVER
>picture MOI writing a 'topic line" that said, ""Could I have your
>attention for one moment please?"  Does THAT honestly sound like ME?
><wee smirk>  Not in THIS life, no sireeeeee.... <giggle>

ATTENTION KMART SHOPPERS! "Could I have your attention for one moment please?

That is the Barb M style we love.

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn List messages on line at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html
             *NEW*Click the page ads and use the new search tools*NEW*
John Cottingham