I've been surpised by the volume and excitenment over theidea of a FAQ. I
thought
it was an excellent suggwstion at the time I made it. (It was my idea) I
also was
surprised at the lack of personal response. I put out so many suggestions and
questions that seem to echo in the emptiness of space, that is kinda amusing
that this particular one, though seemingly popoular also results in no further
contact. Did anyone get the message I posted from the transcrips of our local
channel. I'm wondering if I am wasting my time.
Bill Harrrington