I must paologize for my posting re the FAQ. I have aANOTHER appointment
with a new doctor tommorrow and i'm nervous oabout the outbreak of rash like
bumps since they found the basal cell carcinoma. Also my paranoia is running
rampant, I have to disbelieve much of what I hear for when my feet can get me
there it's ususally not what I expected to see. I have beeen complaining
about htis for months but none of the drs will do anything.
But that's no reason to jump on the group and thanks to those who responded
privately or in the group