Hi Gang...

My hubbie is having a great deal of gas for quite some time now and thinks
it probably is due to his meds.  I was just wondering if anyone else in a
similar situation to his has the same situation.  Dan (50) was diagnosed
last summer, but it probably started about 6-7 years ago.  He is taking 5
mg of Mirapex daily (2mg morning, 1mg noon, 2mg supper)  He also takes 5mg
Eldepryl in morning and at noon.  This is NOT a serious problem....he is
trying some over the counter meds for excessive gas, but I just wondered if
it comes with the territory  ;o)

Thanks in advance.........

Juelie CG Dan/50  dx/98