> I'd like to share with you all something that my sister-in-law sent me. My
> brother (Jim Jr) is recently dx Diabetic while my dad is pwp.
> Bonnie
> daughter of Jim 77/3

For the umpteenth time, the stuff about Aspartame is a hoax.  It is
designed to sell "liver testing" and other quackery.  Aspartame has
been thoroughly tested for many years (I checked the literature back
20 years) and is safe.  There are a few people who have an inborn
metabolic error and cannot metabolize phenylalanine (a natural amino
acid).  Aspartame is metabolized to phenylalanine, and so, these
folks can get sick from too much Aspartame.  The condition is
extremely rare and babies are tested for it (phenylketonuria) at
birth by law.

People who perpetuate this drivel without checking on it first are
just contributing to the pain of others.

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"