"George J. Lussier" wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>      I appreciate that you all are engaged in dealing with most serious matters both on and off the list. I too have a matter of concern; a positive concern to be sure but a concern never the less. In the past 36 or so hours I have posted 2 stories written by members of my support group and published in its newsletter, the GOOD TIMES NEWSLETTER I posted the stories by Anita Gargas and Tony Munroe because I felt they might inspire a few list members and to generate some feedback for Anita and Tony.
>
>      Thus far We have had limited response.I do thank those of you who took the time to read, write and send. I would hope there are a few more of you out there. If you missed them ,deleted them, were away for the weekend, or put them in a file marked "respond to later" I will be happy to send to you a copy identified to the list as A Parkinsonian's Guide to Better Health
> [Anita's] and Tony's Story. A Parkinsonian's Guide to Better Health.
>
> Thanks for listening
>
>     george

sorry, george. i am not  very habituated to handing out attaboys.
Anita and Tony are certainly spunky - examples of  what seems to me to be the way to live.

i doubt that they are waiting for approval to carry on.

NOT MANY ON THE LIST WANT TO READ "ATTA-BOY"s

--
Ron Vetter 1936, '84 PD dz
http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~rfvetter