This was in the Honolulu Advertiser in the business section today 1-25-99.

"A boycott of Intel Corp. products will be announced today by privacy groups
who say they will boycott until the company agrees to disable new technology
in its upcoming line of Pentium III computer chips that helps identify
consumers across the Internet. Junkbusters Inc. of Green Brook, N.J., which
lobbies on a range of hight-tech issues, organized the boycott with the
Washington-based Electronic Privacy Information Center. Intel did not respond
immediately to a request for comment on the boycott."

We are already tracked through our catalogue purchases, credit purchases,
grocery purchases and who knows what else. Eeeeekkkkkk!

Jan cg Paul 64/59/had it for years