 I would like to thank ALL the many people who took the time to write me
with tales and suggestions about Requip, a most interesting drug!  It is
really heartwarming to know you are out there when we need each other.

I quit Requip on my own, and without even telling my wife, on Saturday.  I
fell better, but I am now wondering if that was premature.  It's the first
PD drug to give me much reaction at all , even if it was negative, I am
probably going to start it again tomorrow after I get back from this MRI
thing I'm having. I don't know if this makes any sense at all but this is
the last drug there is I think.

Hoping the full List won't mind, I'll keep you informed here of how I do -
there seems to be interest in Requip.  Thanks again.
B. Bruce Anderson (53, 5)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ