Yes Barb, That goes for me too.  You contribute a lot good ideas and" life "to the list.  While I
have been seen as an advocate for finding ways to make the list accessible to more people I also
want to see it lively and a place that people enjoy being a part of- not a coldly clinical pure
information service.  Thanks for your contributions both to me and the list.  I couldn't imagine the
list being the list without you.

Charlie

--
Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.