Hi , I had filed this away in my computer to answer later. Well it surely is
later. I showed it to my husband and he is very interested in knowing more. What
is this researchers name? And do you have anymore information?
Also, Teresa I expected to hear more from you on the list. Where did you go. I ws
cleaning out my computer and found this where I had filed it. Please let me know
what is happening now and who the researcher is. I hate to fax some one whose name
I don't know. Love Nita      I hope all is going well.