I have written Teresa also, I had filed these away in my computer to answer
later. Well it surely is later. Don't let the gripes on the list get to you.
Sometimes "snake oil works" . My husband an I would surely like to know how
you are and what this natural product is. that list has been hard to get
along with for a long time. Just ignore them when you have something to
input. Love and please answer , Nita