Dear George:  I did appreciate your two stories  in your publication.  I am a
CG for
my husband and so much Anita particularly had to say reminded me so much of
his situation - he's been such a "do it yourself" kind of person - and tackles
every
job with such determination.  It is encouraging to hear reinforcement about
how
much of the problems of PD such as the slowness can be an opportunity to
practice patiance - he and I BOTH have had to adjust to that one...
       I admire such writers as those two, since I aspire to be one some day,
but
right now must only think and research - and hope to do as well as those brave
and strong enough to get busy doing it.
       Thanks! and I'm sorry this reply was delayed, I won't even make
excuses.
Look forward to hearing more and feel free to contact me  with more info on
your
publication.

                      Marie               [log in to unmask]