Dear listmembers - It's not too early to be making preparations for PD Public
Awareness Month in April and Worldwide PD Public Awareness Day on April 11.

In the Greater Kansas City area, our local NPF Center Coordinator, tells me
there will be an increased effort to publicize our yearly symposium, as well
as the PROCLAMATION which the governor of Kansas has issued in the past two
years recognizing that April is PD Awareness month.  I have just updated last
year's KS PROCLAMATION which I will be sending to Topeka shortly..  If anyone
would like to use it as a guide, I will send you the draft upon request.

Do any of our Missouri members wish to ask the governor of Missouri to issue a
PROCLAMATION?

Regards,

Barbara Blake-Krebs 58/1984