Dear Gina,
Your note was just what I needed today.  I have been so depressed since the
news that I am a pwp is so new it is just now sinking in.  I love to laugh
(often times at the most inappropriate times) and have kept a good attitude
about this illness until just recently.  Today it really got me down, but your
post reminded me of how I always cope with things. Thank you.
Jennifer