Hilary...talk about serendippity...no sooner had I opened your notice...jumped
up and switched the channel to PBS....where the picture went from a shot of
pills on the conveyor belt to hands on a piano playing very well...and we
learn that the pianist is YOU.  I was very impressed with the segment on you
and the very real financial and family difficulties you face.  I was also
impressed with the segment on the dentist...what an asset his PD-trained dog
is!!  Good going Hilary and PBS.  Chalk up another one for MJF too, who has
stirred the consciousness of so many to find out the nitty-gritty of PD.

Barbara Blake-Krebs in KS               [log in to unmask]