Hilary, you did a great job on the PBS Parkinson's segment.  Now you and
Barb M. can make plans for sequels to your TV debutes.  Thanks for giving
the world another piece of the picture of Parkinson's and more reason to
fund research for a cure.  The Great Dane trained to help the dentist who
had Parkinson's is another approach to help pwp keep moving and
independent.  The dentist sounds like a pwp who has/is working hard to keep
funding for pd research in the public eye.

How can I and others let PBS Lehrer Hour know I appreciate the pd coverage?
 Have an address or phone #?

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?