Tonight (Thursday) NBC nightly news will have a segement on "a new treatment "  for PD.  With the
Pope just here in the States, Michael J. Fox winning a Golden Globe and Janet Reno not being far off
the front pages,   PD has had a real windfall of publicity.  NBC's science correspondent Bob Bazell
usually does a good job on PD related stories.  He did the report on Ruth Ashley and the DATELINE
report on STN stimulation (which I suspect this one is about also.).

Please remember to send E-mail comments and especially complements to the press-  It is the best way
of staying in the public eye-  which reminds me I still have a letter to write to PBS.

Charlie

--
Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin