 Mr. Connors
I'm rather afraid to comment on Mirapex as I'm not sure just what benefit I
have received from it. I did follow the instructions titrating up to 1.5 m 3X
day. I was having some terrible dystonia and that left me so I have gven
credit to the Mirapex for that.  I was able to cut back a bit on Sinemet for a
few months, but I'm nearly back up to the prior amount which is about 900 mg
daily.  I now take 25/100 every 2 hours. Before Mirapex I was taking Sinemet
CR, but it was only lasting about 4 hours so my doctor felt it was needless
expense.

I am waiting on approval of the bi lateral STNDBS implant to be approved.
That's my hope,but no one on the LIST seems to be interested in it. I think it
would bea wonderful thing for many of us.

Ruth Clark